Saturday 30 April 2011

Garden Flag Stand


This has survived some pretty decent wind storms with out bending. Assemble is pretty easy, I did have to use a little silicone on the threaded ends because some rust had started to form. I can see having to paint this from time to time but that is no biggie. All of the joints go together nice and tight and the included rubber washer does keep the flag flipping in the wind. 3 Piece Garden Flag Stand

I ordered this flag stand for my Mom and Dad. Their other one spun around in the wind and the flag would wrap around the top constantly. I knew if I ordered this one it would be great since I've ordered many Toland flags and they are the best. This flag stand is very sturdy, stays where you put it and it has a "stopper" to put on after placing the flag on the stand so it won't slip off if it gets windy. The flag doesnt twist around the top no matter how breezy it gets. It looks great, too. For anyone who wants a sturdy stand without lots of ornamentation on it, this is a great stand to purchase. I'm going to order one for myself!

I haven't done too much research on garden flag stands, but this one seems pretty flimsy to me. It's held up so far, so I am somewhat pleased, but I can't see it lasting much longer. However, we do live in a pretty windy area, so I'm thinking the only "sturdy" alternative would be a piece of steel, cemented in the ground. :o/'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information