Friday 29 April 2011

Universal Laptop Ac Adapter - universal power adapter, charger


This charger is designed for laptop batteries, so don't worry about being anemic on the power. The selector switch can pick 15, 16, 18, 18.5, 19, 19.5, 20, 22 and 24 volts power. Not only that, but there is a device to lock your selection so the switch doesn't accidentally move and fry your device. That is awesome!



After I received it, I discovered that the input voltage can vary all over the place, 120v, 240v, it really doesn't matter and the electronics sense the voltage supplied to the device. You can take this puppy to Europe, Africa, South America, just switch the standard input plug and you're good to go!



There are plenty of different output plugs to fit just about anything. I am very impressed with this great charger and doubly impressed by the price. The only thing that does not impress me is that the rating above asked me to rate the charger's battery life. That's food for thought...



Buy one. You won't be disappointed. Universal AC Adapter 15V 16V 18V 18.5V 19V 19.5V 20V 22V 24V 70W

Purchased and had to return for my T61p lenovo / ibm laptop. The tips supplied do not fit the larger plug size on this laptop. Technical description on website say it is a 90 watt adapter, package matches the photo and it shows as a 70 watt adapter. Power brick is small and light, cables are skinny. Not sure how durable it would be. I would have kept it if it would have fit my plug.

This was the second charger I bought in a month. This brand works a lot better than the other cheap one I bought. I definitely recommend it. Only downfall is that it sticks straight out of my laptop about an inch.... can't beat the price though

I bought this item for my RC battery charger's power supply when my original failed. It works perfectly, no loss of power. As a bonus I can use it with my laptop as well since it came with so many adapters.

I bought this for my Russound A-Bus system. The original power supply was rated at 20-25V, 3A max, and 60W. The tip was 5.5 x 2.5 mm. This adaptor works very well and the tip that comes with this universal adaptor is (any additional adaptor) 5.5 x 2.5mm which fit perfectly.

APPARENTLY, MY DAUGHTERS PUPPY HAD A LIL FUN WITH HER CHARGER...

YOU KNOW TEENAGERS: ONE DAY WITHOUT A LAPTOP..."HER LIFE IS OVER"

I PRICED THEM FOR 80.00$

WHEN I SAW THESE PRICES..I HAD TO ORDER TWO OF THEM FOR HER. (JUST IN CASE)

THEY ARRIVED THREE DAYS LATER.. <<<HER LIFESAVER>>>

The product powered my Sony laptop but the charger did not have a 19.5 volt selection as indicated. The fairly new battery does not charge with this adapter, and it may be because the only selection I have is the 19 volt setting.



Because the universal adaptor connector sticks out so far, my laptop connector was damaged due to stress when sitting in and getting out of the recliner chair. I was warned of this by an earlier reviewer.



Anyway, I had to hard-wire the adaptor to the laptop. So because of this and the inability of the charger to charge my battery, my laptop is basically a portable desktop unit.

Only lasted two weeks! The product is not what the picture shows, and the durability of it is horrible. I do not recommend this product to anyone. I will pay for a brand name item now that I have returned this!

Adaptor is new, pins are new (unlike another that I bought).



Build quality seems decent.



All voltages are stable and seem well regulated.



Charges Thinkpad Edge 13 and Thinkpad X201 (at 20V), even though I had my doubts about X201. NOTE: the pins on this are NOT compatible with Thinkpad Edge 13 and Thinkpad X201 - I had pins from a previous adaptor that fit with this adaptor (thank $DEITY for semi-standards!).



Let's see how long this lasts. Another no-name adaptor I had bought died within a couple months (most likely a bad capacitor).



Aside: I would have liked a 5V USB outlet too, but at this price, that would be asking for too much.

I liked the initial performance, but after a few days, the adapter was getting worse than the original that I wanted to replace. It's useful for all the features, but definitely not as durable or well-made as I hoped. - Charger - Power Supply - Universal Power Adapter - Universal Laptop Ac Adapter'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information