Friday 29 April 2011

Exfoliating - exfoliating, masks


It must be the best clay mask I have seen around. I've always had problems with pores and have spent a nice amount of money on different products. Since first using it I have come across with better products that clear pores even more, but they also are very drying to the skin.

It is a bit expencive but it lasts a long time and all in all I dont think you will regret buying it. Skinceuticals Clarifying Clay Masque Deep Pore-cleansing Skin-refining Masque, 2.4-Ounce Jar

Skinceuticals Clarifying Clay Masque is a must to have around. Whenever a zit starts to show it's ugly head I put a dot of the masque on it at bedtime. By morning the head is flat and has started to dry out without cracking the skin and there isn't a ruff surface so makeup goes on smooth.Sometimes I give my nose a treatment just to keep blackheads away.

I give kudos to this mask because my skin feels very soft and fresh after. It doesn't smell like much either and the texture of it is very smooth. It comes in a glass tub which always makes me feel like I'm paying more for the tub... I would recommend this for normal to lightly oily skin types. - Exfoliating - Masks'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information