Saturday 30 April 2011

Office Electronics - book light, clip-on light


the pin that holds the clip kept falling out, so i had to glue it then i taped it just to make sure it wouldnt fall out again, and the light base is big and bulky and doesnt fit well on my kindle without covering up part of the screen Kindle light Clip-On LED Book Light eReader Black Color Sony Kindle book lights for reading

I was excited to receive this book light for my Kindle. However, when I attempted to turn the light off it would not shut off. Apparently I have a malfunctioning light where I have to remove a battery in order for the light to turn off. This is quite an inconvenience. I should have returned it but did not want to go through the hassle of doing so..The light works great for the Kindle and is easy to maneuver..

This is a useless light. The cover does not even fit back on after the batteries are in it. It is big, clumsy, and there is nothing on it that signifies

Sony. I have to tape the batteries in to use it. A total waste of money.

Even though it is so cheap it is not worth the money. It will not clip on in a way that will not inhibit the use of screen. I am super disappointed, but since it would cost the same amount to return as the amount I would get back I am basically screwed.

Mine had glue all over it right out of the packaging. I wish I took a picture of it before I scraped it all off. This thing is not worth the money. It is badly built and very cheap. The head of it with the two LEDs in it swivels loosely. This is something you would buy at a dollar store not for 9 bucks. What a rip off.

I just got mine and have no problem with it. It is alot brighter then the other ones Ive tried and am very happy I got it. I just ordered two more and they arrived today earlier then I expected and real happy with them. Thanks

I love my kindle and thought this would be the ideal accessory for later in the day reading. I'm not sure where to clip it. The light isn't very bright and if you don't hold it by hand casts a glare that is distracting. When you adjust the neck that holds the light head, it doesn't stay in place. It's just a piece of junk. The only good thing about it is the price. - Led Book Light - Clip - Book Light - Clip-on Light'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information