Friday 29 April 2011

gift idea - gift idea, shawl wrap


Bought this together with the purple and I was very impressed. I live outside of the US and got in delivery in just over 1 week. The quality was amazing, very soft and warm. This colour was a little darker than i expected but still goes with the tone...The purple was very rich and royal looking. I plan to purchase the other colours. Elegant Turquoise Reversible Paisley Pashmina Silk Shawl Wrap

I wasn't sure what the quality of the item would be, considering it was so inexpensive. But, the reviews were great, so I tried it. I think it is beautiful! I got the teal color, really nice. It is very long, but not as tall as I'd like it to be. It is really soft, nice quality. And it was delivered in a day and a half! So quick! All and all, I really like it!

I bought this for myself, the purple one for my mom, & few more for gifts. Now I have to order more. Not all colors are vibrant as shown in this picture but turquoise and purple & peach are the best colors.

I ordered the sage and turquoise and both were MUCH darker than the pictures. It was not what I was expecting so I was a little bummed. I was going for something brighter. The turquoise is very pretty, but I would call it more of a teal. The sage looks to me like more of an army drab/olive green. Still pretty and rich looking, again just not what I was expecting. The quality and price are great, the rich colors are a few shades darker than the pictures.

The price is perfect. It arrived quickly (I also ordered the sage). I was in love as soon as I opened it. The colors are vibrant and it is really warm. I wear one almost ever day. Mostly as a scarf, but when I'm outside it wraps around my arms/shoulders perfectly. I like the turquoise one more then the sage, but even that one is still beautiful (color in picture is off from what I actually received).



Basically. These rock. Warm. Fashionable. Great price. Guaranteed to get compliment after compliment. Oh, and I'm totally buying more. Best accessory for a woman's wardrobe.

This pashimina shawl was opened as a Christmas gift by a guest from another country. She put it on and never took it off - she loved it. The color was stunning and it is a fantastic value for the money. We'll be buying more of them in different colors. - Gift Idea - Shawl Wrap'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information