Saturday 30 April 2011

Plastic Lense Polisher - scratch remover, scratches


I bought a tube about a year ago and keep finding uses for it. I first bought it for a Polar heart rate monitor and I was able to eliminate all but the deepest scratches. I next used it on a couple of Timexs, a Swatch, an old Seiko, two other heart rate monitors and two Ipods. The last I checked I still have some polywatch left in the tube.



I received the best results if I shook the tube, then applied just a drop or two on the watch and then buffed it with a cotton ball for 5-10 minutes. After this initial buffing, grab another clean cotton ball and polish the face. Polywatch Plastic Lens Scratch Remover

I bought this product because I had a jacked up pair of glasses that had a similar surface to watches. I had some varying scratches on it that made them completely unusable. Minus the extremely deep scratches they are all gone. I'm working on buffing them out and its slowly but surely working although I may need a second tube. So if you have glasses with a similar surface to watches then I highly recommend this product.

When I purchased Polywatch I was doubtful. I have a 5 year old Omega Speedmaster with the acrylic lens that was covered with fine scratches and even a few deep ones. I tried a whitening toothpaste as suggested by many on the internet and this actually made it worse and I thought that I had ruined it. Polywatch did not remove the deep nick type scratches, but other than that it honestly looked as new as the day I bought it. I am very satisfied! - Scratches - Polisher - Accessories - Scratch Remover'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information