Saturday 30 April 2011

Ipod Touch 4g Case - screen protector, ipod touch 4th generation


I like this mirror protector screen. it was kinda hard to put it on my Ipod touch 4th gen since I never did this before, but after a couple of minutes, it turned out very snazzy :] very shiny. recommend you put your screen brightness up high, so you'll be able to see your apps screen clearly.



I recommend this ! iPod touch Mirror Screen Protector (4th generation)

It did not come with instructions, but it was easy enough to figure out. The mirror is fantastic, you can see perfectly in it. HOWEVER the only time you can clearly see the ipod screen is in a dark room. any light in the room at all and you have to battle your own reflection to see the screen. It is great if you dont do anything visual on your screen, like just use the ipod for music. HOWEVER if you play games or watch things on your ipod this will screen protector will not work for you.

Good:

Does not affect the responsiveness of the iPod's touch screen.

Doubles as a mirror when the screen is off (although the back of the iPod is a better mirror).

Easy application but may have to be discarded if removed.



Bad:

Fingerprint magnet.

Screen view-ability deteriorates under bright light.

Screen not viewable at certain angles (this can also be seen as a positive since it doubles as a privacy screen to some extent).



Overall:

Good enough for the price. Wish I was able to remove and reinstall it as I wished. One additional benefit for me is that my toddler doesn't seem to be attracted to the iPod. She picks it up, looks at her reflection, makes a few faces and then moves along... good camouflage.

The mirror effect is too strong:



* You have to override the automatic Ipod brightness settings in most situations, which reduces battery life.



* It makes it very hard to watch video or look at photos in a bright natural light setting.



I do not recommend this product.

Someone put a sticker on this item and it would not come off. While trying to get it off it tore. Because the item was very inexpensive, it wasn't worth the trip wasting my gas to go to the post office to return it. I considered it a complete loss of my money. I DO NOT recommend this item.

Did not work at all! I followed the directions carefully, and I had a screen protector before that required the same steps. Step one is peel off the first side and slowly stick it to your ipod and step 2 is unpeel the top leaving the non sticky side (which is supposed to reveal the mirror on top). However the second tab would not come off had to pick at it for an hour until finally it ripped and the other side was no longer sticky, had to throw it out. but it is just a dollar maybe you'll have better luck with it? :-/

made the retina display look terrible. makes the clarity go away. do not get this screen protecter.



i immediately took it off after trying to use it with my ipod and now my ipods screen feels horrible and my finger now doesnt glide across the screen nearly as easily as it did before. horrible.

This a very nice screen protector. It looks exactly like in the picture, except in the picture there is two holes at the top but with the product there is only one hole for the camera,and looks just like a mirror when the ipod is off but when its on the protector is invisible. I am very pleased with this product =] - Ipod Touch 4g - Clear - Ipod Touch 4th Generation - Screen Protector'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information