Friday 29 April 2011

Laptop Batteries - laptop battery, dv6


My original HP dv6-1030 battery was shot. It lasted maybe 14 months and would no longer hold a charge. I needed this battery bad. I have tested it and it lasts maybe 3hours which I am very happy about. Thats about how long the original battery would last. Fits perfect in the battery slot. Can't beat it for the price as HP wants at least twice as much. Very happy with this batery. Laptop/Notebook Battery for HP Pavilion dv6-1030 dv6-1040 dv5-1000 dv5-1000ea dv5-1000us dv5-1002nr dv5-1030 dv5-1125nr dv5z-1000 dv6-1000et dv6-1030us

This is a great product and worked for me! I usually get about 2.5 hours of battery life now as oppose to my old hp battery that was so bad that it would shut off randomly. This was also a lot cheaper than buying from HP directly. I totally recommend this product!



I have the dv6 1030us model.

I've had this battery for about 6 weeks and for about the first 4 weeks, it would last about 2.5 - 3 hours before it needed a charge. Now I'm luck if it lasts one hour. Spend the extra money and get a name-brand battery b/c this one kind of stinks.

The battery does what it is supposed to. Upon delivery it maintains about a 2 hour charge. The problem is that it's not a precise fit for my HP dv6-1030us laptop. The battery will just randomly fall out of position and I'll lose my work.

I had absolutely no problem installing this battery on my HP Pavilion DV5-1000 laptop. I read other reviews on other batteries that had some problems fitting correctly. Worked right out of the box (good packaging), it's been working great so far. I get about 2 hours of constant work out of it. - Laptop Battery - Dv6 - Hewlett Packard'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information