Friday 29 April 2011

Interconnects - printer cable, usb cable


This 15ft USB cable was received in a normal time for shipping but where it really helped was the tight space I was able to use for my printer. I have my computer set up in the bed room and was able to squeeze in both my printers in the limite space I had. Black 15 ft Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Printer Scanner Cable Type A Male to Type B Male For HP Canon, Lexmark, Epson,

This cord did not work for my Canon Pixma MP480 printer! It would not communicate with the device and install the drivers. Then, I bought a slight more expensive cable (under $5 more) from a different company, the printer communicated perfectly. The more expensive cable was slightly thicker than this cord, so that may be why.

Product arrived well wrapped and as described.

Unfortunately I purchased wrong item but

chose not to return it hoping it will work

for another computer component.

Speedy delivery for this seller and quality

product.

Well I received the cable... and it worked. Nothing bad to say about it. Looks like a normal printer wire but for the right price! Highly-Recommended for people who are shopping for a long "Type A Male to Type B Male" wire.

This cable does not work with HP Photosmart C6150 printer. It caused the printer to "wig out", and ultimately would either spit out pages with gibberish on it, or jam paper in the printer. (The original cable still works fine, but it's not long enough.)



The purchase price was not worth the time, hassle, or cost to return, so it was a waste all the way around.

It's the perfect cable for me for two reasons: I can set my butt anywhere in the room and print with my laptop..... The price was one third that of a 6 ft. cable at WALMART... go figure. Works great, no problems. - Usb Cable - Usb - Printer Cable - Usb Cables'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information