Saturday 30 April 2011

Htc Droid Incredible - htc, evo 4g


Why spend a bunch of money for a charging dock when with this inexpensive device you can also charge your spare battery as well as your phone at the same time. Works for both standard and extended batteries. Highly recommended. HTC My Touch 4G Thunderbolt Wall Travel External Dock Battery Charger

This product works great it is charges both my extended battery and regular battery.... Only downfall is when I use the usb port to charge the phone using the Oem cable it flips my phone out but that's not what I bought it for so it's no big deal to me.

I am so glad that I bought this charger. Actually, I bought more than in the event i need need both batteries charged at the same time. I own an HTC Thunderbolt and these battery chargers have come to the rescue on more than one occasion. A must buy for the price.

With the short battery time on the Thunderbolt, having a second battery is necessary. So far, this charger is working well (charging my back-up battery) and at a very low price compared to options I looked at.

i was a little wary when i saw that it was a generic charger and not an official HTC one, but it works fine, and i love the fact that i can charge my phone while charging my spare battery at the same time. - Htc - Htc Droid Incredible - Evo 4g - Seidio'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information