Friday 29 April 2011

Ink Cartridges - ink cartridge, ink cartridges


These replacement cartridges for my Photosmart C7280 come in plastic bags rather than the nice boxes from the manufacturer. And that's fine with me! A little less to throw away actually makes me happy.



The printer manufacturer (HP) claims that the original cartridges last twice as long as non-brand-name replacements, and that could be right. These don't seem to last as long. However, to get original cartridges lasting twice as long, I'd pay four times as much. When I do the math, these seem like a bargain to me.



And they do work nicely. I am not doing fancy portrait work, but the photo results I get receive rave reviews. No major color problems that I can detect.



So, all-in-all, I'm very pleased. I recommend these "no-frills" cartridges if you use your printer a lot and want to do it for less money.



Five stars! HP 02 Reman. Bulk Set of 13 Ink Cartridges

I just started using the product and I strongly advise that you STAY AWAY

The colors are totally different than what they should be.

Reds are brown, blues are green, grays are green, etc...absolute junk

I, like you, thought this was too goo to be true. Turns out it is.



The first of these ink cartridges that I put into my printer leaked its entire contents into the printer, ruining my HP All-in-one. The entire contents of the magenta cartridge leaked down through the printer to the inside, causing everything I print to have magenta smears through the entire thing.



Do not buy these shotty cartridges. Spend the extra few bucks and get the real thing. I've learned my lesson, that's for sure. Be sure to check out the custom photos for this to see what an awesome product it is!

I put in 5, only one registered anything at all as far as how full they were. Complete waste of money. No clue on why the inconsistencies across the reviews but I will personally never purchase from this seller again. Complete and utter waste of money and a long wait on shipping.

These cartridges did not work well in my printer. After replacing the one that was low,magenta, the printer showed that the new one was only half full. By the time the next color, cyan, needed to be replaced, the magenta one was empty. When I replaced the cyan, it still showed empty, so I had to put the 2nd one in. Because of the cost of shipping, I am not going to return them, but I will not buy them again.

I thought I could save some money buying this refilled, non-hp ink cartridges. I was wrong. After having two of the LEAK all over my printer I have thrown the remainder away. I also had 3 of them not register as a working print cartridge so they had to be junked as well. I have never had an issue with HP cartridges so I will be sticking with them. I would never recommend these to anyone. Maybe there are other "brands" out there that are better, but I am not going to deal with a leaking cartridge again.

I received this product on time and thought it was a great deal considering that new cartridges cost over $10 each. I was in a hurry to print out something for a meeting that I was leaving for and found out that my paper was completely yellow. One of the cartridges leaked yellow ink all over my printer and ruined about 30 sheets of paper. I guess the old saying is true, if it sounds to good ..........................

This seems like a good bargain. I will have to wait and see how long they last in the printer compared to official company cartridges. I am suspicious they may not be as durable, but they are, after all, much cheaper in cost. One I had to discard as it would not function.

these cartridges are remanufactured and the yellow one leaked all over the documents printed. The interior of the printer needed to be cleaned and I would not want to chance that happening again. It is a shame the original inks are so expensive. - Hp02 - Ink Cartridges - Ink Cartridge - Inkjet Printer Ink'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information