Monday 19 September 2011

600 Denier - 600 denier, boat covers


I've been using these covers for years on my 20' Pathfinder center console. Because of the high center console grab rail, the cover drapes at a steep angle so water doesn't "puddle", except in the splash well. For use in the Mid-West, this is a good summer cover. Super lightweight and compact. Makes it a breeze to put on & off for one person. Won't take up the whole truck bed when it's not needed. It's definitely lightweight material, so I suppose it might not be the best choice as a rain cover for a low profile boat like a bass boat. You would really have to cinch it down really tight, and the strap fasteners would probably rip out prematurely. My Pathfinder has a beam of 8'6" and after draping over the high center console it just makes it to the rub rail. Everyplace else has plenty of coverage. They last me about 2 seasons. so for the money and convenience they are a great value.



Grant in Ohio Sportsman 300 Trailerable Boat Cover, A-SIZE

Bought this boat cover to replace one that was worn out from sun exposure. This one looked ideal and unexpectedly came with not only elastic sides but also nylon staps in three spots. Once installed on my 12ft boat it fit well but when I installed the straps and trying to find the right tension to pull it into position one of the plastic clasps broke. At first I thought I had pulled to hard but after looking at the clasps it was clear they were not of high quality to sustain much more than a snap together and light tension on the straps. Disappointing but the elastic helps and the cover material seems to be good. - Boat Covers - 600 Denier'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information