Thursday 29 September 2011

step platform - step platform


I don't have room for big equipment like a treadmill. This is very compact and will hide well. It's also very sturdy, adjustable, and comes with a variety of exercise options. I was impressed at how heavy it is, so I don't expect it to fall apart anytime soon. Defintely a keeper for only 50 bucks! Jillian Michaels Ultimate 3-in-1 Aerobic Step

Overall, I think this is a good product. The step is sturdy but still easily comes apart for storage. The rocker board works as indicated and is a good addition to help improve balance and stability. My husband is an avid golfer and uses this as part of his routine for improving his swing. The resistance bands securely attach to the step but are slightly hard to adjust, especially if you're trying to do it quickly in between sets. The step came with an instructional video but it's just Jillian walking you through the different recommended exercises. I guess I thought it would include a full workout routine in addition to the basic instructions. You can download an 8-week workout routine as a .pdf from www.jillianmichaels.com but I would prefer to have an instructional DVD instead. Still, I think it's a good, quality step deck for the price and I use it about once a week.

This stepper is fine for just a stepper, but I bought it to use with Jillian's DVD workouts and this is not long enough to use for them! I wish I'd have purchased a differant brand. I use it anyway for the stepping she does, but when everyone else lays on theirs, I have to push it aside and do my excercises on the floor instead.

The step is great, the bands can be a little time consuming to adjust-if you're right in the middle of a video work out when you adjust them-but the tension seems good. I like the versatility of the board, the added balance board feature is nice. The video that comes with the step is only instructional. It is NOT a work out video.

This product was even better than I expected. It is sturdy, versitile, and allows you to do a large variety of exercises to spice up your work out. I use Jillian michaels workout videos and I like to use the step as well as the balance board to make the workout more challenging.

I absolutely love this 3 in 1 step. I am a personal trainer and use this step with my clients. I especially like how you can change it from a stepper into a balance board. I have not used it much with resistance bands yet. The only thing I would upgrade is the ability to order additional pieces to make the step higher. We are limited to only 8 inches with this step.

Arrived quickly - Very sturdy, easy to set up, take apart, transport and store. Nice roomy surface for safety whatever your age. I use it daily and get good aerobic exercise with it. Recommended variety of exercises printout nice. Definitely worth it!

I'm glad I chose this stepper. The price is great, it's big enough so I don't fall off and well made, not cheap or light.

I wish it came with a dvd that would go through sessions, I bought Gilads and that is great.

I was more impressed with the product when I received it than when I ordered it. It really is versatile and offers a lot of options for whatever level you are on or hope to achieve. I was a little disappointed with the DVD, but I went online and downloaded the FREE 8 week workout designed for this product and it has been kicking my butt ever since! Best purchase I've made in a long time! - Step Platform'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information