Friday 30 September 2011

Panasonic Phone Battery - pansonichhr-p-1, panasonic phone battery


There is not much to say about this battery pack. If your current Panasonic cordless phone has a PP104 (with a #29 displayed in a black box on the battery) NiMH battery pack then this is the unit you need. I received two of these batteries from Amazon.com in just two days. I had them installed in my cordless phones in just a couple of minutes. I left the phones on the charger overnight and my phones now work flawlessly. I am a little dissapointed that the batteries which came with the Panasonic phones only lasted about a year, but so far these new battery packs have brought new life back to my phones. The cost is fair and the quality seems just as good if not better than the original factory batteries. I know there are after market batteries that are compatible with my phones, and could be used in place of these PP104A units, but I believe in sticking with original equipment. For $14 each you really can't complain too much about the price. Panasonic Ni-MH Type 29 Battery (HHR-P104A/1B)

Ordered these batteries for my Panasonic 5.8Ghz phones and found they are worse than the original ones they are replacing. Old batteries lasting 5-7 days before charging with nomal daily usage, these ones last barely 3 before I need to re-charge them. Contacted reseller (As Good As New Electronics) and received extremely poor customer service. Got accused of using 'old and worn' phones - right... Was not even given the option to try another battery. They maybe selling cheaper priced batteries than your local stores, but their poor and prejudicial customer service leaves a lot to be desired. Find another reseller on Amazon. If you can't, pray you get a good battery and hope you don't have to deal with their non-customer service department. One star because I can't give them zero stars in order to post this review. - Panasonic P-104 - Panasonic - Panasonic Phone Battery - Pansonichhr-p-1'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information