Friday 30 September 2011

Survival Gear - camera bag, daypack


This bag is a good size with plenty of pockets for everything I carry. The only draw back is the zippers are not heavy duty and cannot stand up to everyday use with pockets loaded. The bag after about 3 weeks of use, two of the zippers have broken, pulled all the way apart the pull just on one side of the zipper. Not worth fixing unless you replace the whole zipper with a heavy one. Its a shame because a really liked it. Military Inspired Backpack Sling Bag Daypack Large Version Khaki Green

Pefect size and what I wanted, but the zippers are horific. They skip if you don't zip it up just right and SLOW.

Yes the smell was unbearable for a few days. It went away though. I love the bag, except the annoyuing zippers.

I like this sling back pack. good for carry on - easy to get on and off. I have the "Large Version" but the largest notebook computer that will fit in the computer pocket is 12" would be nice if the "Large Version" would hold at least a 14" notebook!

I like the bag, it looks awesome, it sits on my shoulder comfortably, it's everything I wanted from my purchase, EXCEPT...



Right away, I noticed the zippers pulled apart very easily. With about 10 lbs of items spread throughout the pockets, the zippers would split. Then while trying to zip it up, the pulls started coming off. I replaced the pulls and instead the metal clips on the zippers bent and my new pulls fell off. Just this last weekend, while using the bag to carry a very light load, one of the zipper zips fell off BOTH sides of the zipper. It is now beyond repair.



Sadly, after 3 day trips, this thing is going into the garbage :(



AVOID

ok i got the bag in just a few days, (: but all the other reviews are right the smell is dreadful, but a little fabreese fixed that. all im using it for is a bookbag for school, so it is nice but my trappper keeper does not fit but my cell phone fits, my folders, pencils, and everything else im sattisfied (:

Perfect daily bag, holds net book w/power supply, bluetooth headphones w/charger, small external hard drive in a padded case, basic stationary pens, business cards,legal size notepad, bluetooth mouse, auto and wall chargers for iphone, a deck playing cards, basic essentials meds,knife. Its not overstuffed and relatively a light load, guess you could call it a man bag. Oh by the way the smell, sort of smells like diesel and tar combined. It does go away and don't plan on using it for 4 or 5 day once you open the package, Fabreeze does help.

This bag is just what I wanted to use for a daily carry all. I seem to gather more and more stuff on just a trip into town for the day. I can carry just a few of the things that I need without carrying a giant backpack that would be half empty. However, read all of the reviews that everyone else has written for more information on the bag. BELIEVE EVERY SINGLE ONE ABOUT THE SMELL. This bag has a horrific smell out of the bag. I had to put it outside to air it out for a couple of days. The smell is faint but it is still there. - Daypack - Sling Bag - Shoulder Bag - Camera Bag'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information