Friday 30 September 2011

Inserts - arch support, plantar fasciitis


This is an excellent product for the flat-footed. Use their sticky back for a few days, moving the arch support around until you find the perfect place. Then use shoe goo to glue it permanently in place. This has turned my cute slip-on shoes into an orthopedic shoe that I can wear all day, and walk for hours. Works with some sandals, too. It's a solid product, quite stiff, holds it's position and is leather on top. Pedag 166475 Step Self Adhesive Arch Support for Relief From Fallen Arches, Black Leather, Medium (Women's 8 to 10)

I have high arches, but classic taste in shoes. These go in my loafers, oxfords, brogues, even my Chuck Taylors! It makes all of these shoes comfortable for all day use. They're so much better than full length orthotics because they don't take up any space in the heel or toe, just the arch. They do take a couple of days to get used to, they are leather and cork with a foam underneath, so once the cork and leather mold to your arch you won't even notice them.

I finally found a product that works--gives arches gentle support. Unlike orthotic products, these little wonders fit into your shoes without changing the fit of the shoes.Pedag 16647 Step Self Adhesive Arch Support for Relief From Fallen Arches, Tan Leather, Medium (8L to 7M)

I and my mother both have pes cavus. This product provides great arch support, and it can be fit in almost any shoe you already own.



The interested should know that it takes about a week for the foot to get used to this product, so in your first couple of days this product might discomfort you, but in the long run you'll not be disappointed.

I bought these to go in a pair of hiking boots. They are rock hard rubber (no give or flexibility) and are very thick. I tried them for 30 seconds, an an hour later my arches still ache. I cannot recommend these to anyone. They get one star because I can't give zero.

Nicely made arch support, that fits into my shoe just fine. My only problem is that I need a higher arch than these and can't find them anywhere, and I can't afford to go to an orthopedist for custom insoles and shoes. But these at least help the problem. - Plantar Fasciitis - Plantar Fascitiis - Arch Support - Feet'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information