Friday 30 September 2011

Battery


Contrary to the review below, I've had one of these in my garage remote for over five years. It's just died after a week of -25 tempts (I live in Minnesota) but it's served pretty well prior to that. I'll probably replace it with a name-brand battery this time to see if there's a difference, but I wouldn't hesitate to buy another GP if that was all I could find locally. 23AE 12 Volt Alkaline Battery

What can one say about a battery? This one is little but it sure packs a lot of punch for my ceiling fan remote. It is little but powerful and sure does the job.



Amazon sure handles a lot of products and like all others I have purchased from them their price for this battery and shipping was very fair. Amazon is first class in all it does.

This battery is used in a scant few devices , so it's very hard to find in most retail stores.It goes in my mailbox alert sensor. I knew that if anybody had it ; it would be Amazon ! Received the product in 3 days , and solved my problem !

Bought this battery for our doorbell to replace the one that had died after several years. We haven't had any problems with it; seems to work great and be the perfect replacement! We've had it in for just under a month now.

Not easy to find these little guy's so I thought I'd pick up some spares for my security system door and widow sensors. Wish the product manufacturers would find a way to use common AA or triple A batteries in their devices. Must be George Bush up to his old tricks as usual.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information