Thursday 29 September 2011

Low-cut Socks


Initially, I bought these socks because white socks look kind of goofy with my black sneakers. So, I ordered these knowing I at least wanted Climatelite (absorbant for when your feet might get a little sweaty). I wore them right away and they felt good, no slippage, they blended with my black shoes. Everything was good and a worthwhile purchase. Then I put a pair of regular socks on and I realized these socks have a little bit of support in them. I have plantar facitis and a high arch so the little extra support was noticed after wearing some of my other athletic socks. Since this realization, I have ordered two more sets. I highly recommend them for anyone with foot issues. Plus they look cool. adidas Women's Climalite X II 2-Pack Low Cut Sock, Medium Lead Marled/Graphite Marled/Graphite Solid/Mono Pink, Shoe Size 5-10'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information