Thursday 29 September 2011

Scarf - pashmina, shawl


If you are as confused as I was about which 'pashmina' shawl/stole to order, look no further. This one is beautiful. It has a lustrous sheen, good drape, fringe that moves like you want it to, and is amazingly soft. I bought it for my beach wedding, and know I'll enjoy wearing it for many years to come. It's a bit more expensive than some of the other suspiciously cheap wraps out there, but is well worth the money. It looks like silk, and the feel is even softer. Great product, would recommend to a friend, and am considering buying another in a different color. I got mine from Saka's, and have no complaints about the seller. 78" x 28" Eco-Friendly Bamboo Rayon Soft Solid Pashmina Shawl / Wrap / Stole - Silver Grey

I ordered this for our wedding-vow renewal, as I don't trust the weather (or the air conditioning at the church) quite enough to bare my shoulders in mid-November here.



I debated between several shawls, some of which were significantly cheaper than this one. I'm SO glad I ordered this one, though. The bamboo rayon is SO elegant and silky-soft! I've been meaning to knit myself a shawl from bamboo-rayon yarn, and after experiencing this shawl, that might just be my next knitting project. It is beautiful and will go with my dress exquisitely. It drapes beautifully, is comfortable, and even as a larger woman, this fits me more than adequately.



I do wish it had care instructions; initially, I will hand-wash it and hang it to dry, so as not to cause undue shrinkage.



You will not regret purchasing this shawl. I am absolutely delighted.

I ordered this shawl as an accent for a wedding, and it IS incredibly soft. The only negative is that, when I pulled it out of the packaging, there was mud on it. I don't believe it said anywhere that these shawls were pre-owned. My mother thinks they must be made in Sri Lanka or something. - Pashmina Wrap - Scarves - Shawl - Pashmina'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information