Thursday 29 September 2011

Night Table Alarm Clock - alarm clock, travel alarm clock


My previous alarm clock was an electronic one with an atomic clock and all sorts of bells and whistles. Unfortunately, it took many steps to set or turn off the alarm, each accompanied by an annoying beep. This Casio is ideal for me. It's simple, reliable, and easy to set. Just put the alarm hand where you need it, raise the button, and it's set. If I wake up before the alarm goes off, as I usually do, all I have to do is push the button back down to turn it off, with no noise to wake my still-sleeping wife. The large numbers are easy to read, and the glow-in-the-dark paint retains its glow throughout the night. It's small enough to take traveling, and it doesn't need to be plugged in, so you can set it anywhere. As far as I'm concerned, it's the ideal alarm clock. Casio #TQ140-1BDF Travel Alarm Clock

This is a lovely little alarm clock. It's quiet, easy to read, and works in a very straightforward manner. You can set the time and alarm time with little knobs on the back, and it runs on a single "AA" battery. What could be simpler?



My only complaint?



No snooze button. Once you turn off the alarm, it's off. If you fall asleep again, well, that's your problem.



If you are the kind of person who gets up when the alarm rings, this clock will be perfect for you.



If you tend to snooze, doze, or oversleep, well, be warned.

I GOT THIS TO GO ON A TRIP TO NEW YORK. I PURCHASED ANOTHER TRAVEL CLAOCK PRIOR TO PURCHASING THIS ONE, AND IT WAS SO DARK, YOU COULDN'T READ THE LETTERS OR SET THE ALARM, SO, I PURCHASED THIS ONE AND AM VERY PLEASED. IT IS EASY TO READ, EASY TO SET, BOTH THE TIME AND THE ALARM! I NEED EASY! LOVE IT FOR TRIPS. CINDY SUE

Good construction. Worst thing about this clock is the sound of the second hand ticking. It is not loud, but I am not used to the sound, and therefore, it's annoying. Otherwise, this clock is great. I may try to position this clock a few more feet away from my head to see if I would still hear the sound.

This is a nice little clock that was available at an extremely reasonable price. It is small enough to pack easily and, at home, fits nicely on a bedside table. My only disappointment with it is that it has a surprisingly loud 'tick'. In fact, I have to put it in a drawer in order to sleep through it.

It's a typical tick-tick movement. Returned not 5 minutes after receiving it. I don't understand how they can claim it's silent. If the second hand moves in measured movements, IT WILL TICK (and it does). A cheap Walmart clock I got is truly silent...the second hand SWEEPS, not STEPS around the dial.

Keeps perfect time. Is simple and easy to use. Wish the face was a bit larger, but it is a great size for traveling. Plastic type construction, so hope it holds up. Was similar to the ones at Wal-Mart selling for $5.00 - Travel Clock - Alarm Clock - Travel Alarm Clock - Night Table Alarm Clock'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information