Friday 30 September 2011

Disk Storage - dvd case, dvd holders


I read the reviews from others and I guess I was expecting a little more cushion between discs. Yes, the flaps are still intact and you have to "open" each one before you can slide a disc in. Annoying but do-able. It's an okay little case. Zipped close it looks like one of those expensive ones, so be careful where you leave it. I bought two and it's serving its purpose. Inland Pro CD Travel 40 Case

I thought for sure this would be great, because how could you beat the price?!? And it's not like I'm going to be carting it around or anything as it's only holding my dvd's under the tv. Nope. Not worth it! And I'm all good with generic and not the best - but this ripped just putting the dvd's in for the first time! When removing the plastic 'tabs' I'd say 80% ripped more or less than they were supposed to. No, I did not remove them with care, because after the first few ripped I was aggravated. Noting this, I tried to be careful and when I tried to carefully remove the tabs, the sheets themselves started to stretch and rip out of the binding. So the rest were hastily removed. I have to order another because this was not enough after all, but I'm happy to be replacing it.

I got it a few days ago and the first thing I saw I had to do was remove the plastic sections sealing each pocket because they hadn't already done so. Without removing that plastic area, you couldn't put in a CD. This was a real pain to do and took over an hour. Other than that, it is working out good so far.

I bought this for just a few DVD's that I have backed up so I wont be using it alot. The price lets you know exactly what your getting. Its VERY cheaply made. For my purposes it will get the job done but the sleeves you put the DVDs into feel like they are made of tissue paper. If your looking for something an adult will use occasionally, this is a good product for the price. Children would destroy this in minutes though.

I order this to have for my car to keep track of all my kids DVDs. It works well. Easy for the kids to use. The strap that I guess you are supposed to use to carry it, was frayed when I received it but it was no big hinderence to the use of it. It serves the purpose I bought it for.

It's what you'd expect from a cheap carrier for CD/DVD. It works perfectly for my kids DVDs. The case isn't anything special but it seems to withstand 4 kids regular usage. The plastic organizers inside seems to be withstanding sliding the discs in and out a lot which was a pleasant surprise. Definitely worth it's money I think.

I bought two of these CD cases and I'm very pleased! Very quick delivery, and when I opened the package, I really wasn't expecting much for such a bargain basement price...but I was very pleasantly surprised! Items are well constructed, a kind of "leatherette" feel to the outside, and the inside cd pockets are made of clear plastic on the front with a white sort of "fibery fabric" backing. They work very well for storing discs, and I'll probably buy a few more just like these! - Disk Storage - Dvd Holders - Dvd Case - Dvd Wallet'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information