Friday 30 September 2011

Pearl Earrings - pearls, earrings


These pearl earrings are a good size, nicely round, color matched, and very well-priced. They look quite nice on but I was more than disappointed when a pearl fell off one of the posts just three weeks after I bought them. This isn't a case where they were worn every day or were abused. Fortunately, the pearl fell off into my hand so I can Crazy Glue it back onto the post. If it had happened while I was wearing them, I easily could have only 1/2 a pair. 14k Yellow Gold 8-8.5mm Freshwater Cultured Pearl Stud Earrings

I wanted a classic pair of pearl studs without making too big of an investment, and these fit the bill quite nicely. I was a little nervous that they were described as "semiround" but they certainly look nice and round. Great value, lovely earrings.

Beautiful pearl earrings! I needed a nice pair of pearls that wouldn't make my ears get infected. These are perfect! 14k yellow gold posts are gentle to the ears and the pearls are great for everyday wear.

I felt very comfortable ordering these pearl earrings sight unseen, after reading other reviews. I am very happy with the quality for the price. They are beautifully shaped and fit securely on the studs. I'm keeping my hair short just to show them off!

The pearls that I purchased are very lovely,just the right size.I would recomend these to everyone. I bought these for my wife, she said they are the perfect size, not to small or to big,lots of gold on the posts. bree1943

These pearl earrings have great luster and are substantial in size. The gold is substantial as well (the earring posts have adequate length and the buterfly backs fit snuggly on the posts). They are a great value for the price!! - Freshwater Pearls - Earrings - Pearls - Jewelry'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information