Friday 30 September 2011

Rhinestones - rhinestones, bundle monster


when i received this in the mail, all the different designs were all mixed up. i had to separate them all! there were many repeats too. after 17 hours of sorting and reorganizing, im satisfied somewhat. After putting a topcoat on the pieces to secure them to my nail, most of the color comes off. I would NEVER buy this again Bundle Monster 10 Nail Art Nailart Manicure Wheels w/ 3D Designs Glitters Rhinestones Beads - total over 14000pc

The pic looked great! The price was greater! Bought the Bundle Monster 10 wheel set without thinking twice. Got my box! SUPER EXITED! Opened my box-face fell to the floor. The wheels are TEEENY TIINY and the stones and beads were all mixed up into each compartment. Very disappointing, took me 7 hours to sort it all out. The wheels look HUGE on here-but they're about the size of a Chips Ahoy cookie :(

This is worth every penny. I was looking for rhinestones because i like having them in the center of flowers when i get my nails done. I decided that spending 5-10 on art alone was getting to be too much. I saw all the other bundles and the single ones that were being sold between $6-$15 so i figured if i could get 10 of them for $18 i was getting the best deal ever because some were selling 4 for $30. Bought it and nothing arrived so i contacted bundle monster and they were super duper fast in responding i waited a couple days to check my email and turns out they replied by the next day. They informed me it had been lost during shipping and that they would send me another which was fine because i was in no rush and i got the 2nd one within 2-4 days. So happy with bundle monster and with these rhinestones!! So many designs and sizes i haven't even used them yet. An extremely good buy!

I'm not sure whether I like this or not. There are more sequins (not glitter) than rhinestones or tiny beads. There's a great variety of designs but I wish it had more rhinestones. Also the packaging is kind of flimsy. Some of the pieces fall out quite easily. I tried using the sequins on my nails, but they are just too rough for my taste.

So excited to get this in the mail along with my fake nails to try some nail art. There was a lot of variety which I liked but some pieces came out of the ox and one set wasn't taped so it may have been used [previously. Over-all very satisfied. It only got three stars because on the box it said it comes with applicator and nail polish which it doesn't but the supplier doesn't specify that so I AM OKAY WITH PURCHASE.

Pretty good quality, and a good variety. I bought it as a gift for my sister, and I think she'll really be pleased. However, the packaging is deplorable. They come in the round containers shown, with little sealed plastic bags over them. The containers are cheap and the tops don't fit snugly and (worse) don't keep the sections separated. The glitter/rhinestones get everywhere because they're not adequately separated; they get into other segments within the container, but they also somehow get out of the container entirely and just float around the plastic bag. This is going to take me FOREVER to sort out... literally hours upon hours of sorting tiny specks of glitter because of a low quality container. Not a crisis and not the worst thing to ever happen to me; I'll probably just sort it all out while watching TV later. But, I think it's definitely something to take into consideration before you buy this product.

I am very satisfied with this purchase. I received my rhinestones super quick. When I received my order I could not believe how many rhinestones I got, there are so many. For the price this is a GREAT BUY!!! I have even placed another order with Bundle Monster. I can't wait to get my stuff:)

Well when i read about this product i was really amazed and thought wow 14000 pcs and a promise of NO DOUBLES

when it arrived (fast, thanx for that) i found many doubles, not only that but the wheels aren't tight enough so the containers missed some pieces and got mixed up!! i was disappointed but for the price of the product it's ok i guess

The wheels have a good amount of rhinestones and other stuff in each section but there is a fair amount of repeat items. I've used maybe 10 different items so far and they all work great with nail art. My only problem so far is a few of the pearl bead things lost their color when I applied my topcoat. I feel like the price is unbeatable so the little things aren't deal breakers.

This came before the date expected to arrive which was great because I was going away the next day for a week :D the only thing is that some of the pieces were mixed in with other ones, mostly the little tiny beads which are not easy to reorganize because they are VERY tiny! good size of gems and decals. but i wish there were more sizes of gems, they only really come in a larger size - Bundle Monster - Rhinestones - Nails - Nail Art Equipment'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information