Friday 30 September 2011

Staple Gun - stapler, staplers


Arrow Fastener #JT21CM JT21 -- Great little workhorse for light jobs. I got it for upholstering dining room chair seats and stretching canvas. Works fine, but you may want to apply some pressure at the top front as you staple. It will ensure the staples get in there. Without that applied pressure, the staples may set up a bit from the surface. With that in mind, it is a good tool. Staplers I've had in the past have always needed the extra pressure. If that is a problem for you, get a heavier model. Arrow Fastener JT21CM Chrome Junior Tacker Staple Gun

I bought this to staple my canvases to stretchers. It works great. Staples go through cleanly and neatly, and I haven't had to go back and remove a poorly laid staple yet. It's exactly what it looks like, a simple staple gun.



A word of warning, though...this staple gun doesn't come with staples. I didn't see it mentioned so I'd assumed it would, but luckily Amazon also sells those for not too much and I was able to get those not long after the gun. - Stapler - Staplers'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information