Friday 30 September 2011

Earring Organizer - bracelet, earring holder


This jewelry holder was supposed to have 48 holes for earrings. 12 holes in four rows. The holder I received had 9 holes in 3 rows or a total of 27. Odd, given that ears come in even numbers. It would not even stand up without needing to bend the feet. And to my surprise I had a much bigger shipping fee and shipping time than I originally expected. Definitely not worth the money. Jewelry Holder, Jewelry Stand for Earrings / Necklaces / Brecelets, Gift Idea

I purchased two of these jewelry holders, one for my daughter and one for myself. We are able to organize our jewelry really easy now, and hang the most-used jewelry on these holders since you can easily access them on it. The holder is actually smaller than it appears, but it can fit a lot of jewelry (we even use the loops on the top for bracelets). Large earrings are a problem though because they hang so low and wide. But the jewelry holder is nice in appearance, too, so on a night table top it looks really good with all the jewelry.

Although it was impeccably wrapped and packaged, a piece was still bent upon arrival. I thought it was a bit pricey for what I paid once I saw the stand. It holds almost all of my dangly earrings and necklaces, but I had to overlap several necklaces. It's alright, good jewelry stands are just difficult to find. It does the job.

This was cute and was exactly what i was looking for. The only problems were that it wasn't level. It wabbles back and forth. The other problem is that the shipping and handling was very pricy. It was too pricy in my opinion

I paid $25 for this item and do not feel it was anywhere near worth that much. The welding work is of extremely poor quality. There are holes that have no apparent purpose and look like maybe slips of the soldering tool. The bars are attached crooked and it wobbles on its feet. It does what I need it to do, though, which is keep my earrings organized so that's why I gave it 3 stars. It's just not as pretty as it could be solely because of the flaws in assembly. The material is actually very sturdy. So sturdy that I'm nervous to bend the feet to make it not wobble so I will try adding felt pads to them instead. I cannot recommend this product because in my opinion the workmanship is shoddy but if all you're looking for is utility then it works just fine.

I looked for a while to find a jewelry stand that would hold both earrings and necklaces, and I'm pleased with this one. (I also keep rings and bracelets on the scrollwork on the top.) The earring rows are a little close together if you have really long earrings, but I just staggered them when I needed to. Also, the product I received is exactly what is shown in the picture and described; I didn't have the problem others have had with the number of holes being wrong.



My only complaint is the quality. The stand is very wobbly, and it's not a pliable enough metal for me to confidently bend it into shape. However, I put a foam pad on only one corner, and it's fairly stable now, so I'm not too worried about it.



Overall: not the best quality, but functional and attractive.

The jewelry stand was exactly what I expected and it fit all my jewelry perfectly. However, there was one problem. It was a little wobbly, but it's nothing that a bench can't fix. I'm happy with my purchase.

It's a little shoddy when it comes to craftsmanship, but only if you stare at it. The legs are a little wobbly, but I intend to take them off anyway so I can hang it on the wall. If I didn't hang it on the wall, the stand would be too short for my necklaces.

The stand is not the best quality, but it serves its purpose for the money. It would have been nice if it was a little bit taller so my necklaces would not touch the bottom. Overall, it's a good purchase. - Earring Organizer - Bracelet - Earrings - Earring Holder'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information