Friday 30 September 2011

Creativity - girls, creativity


I purchased this for my 6-year-old granddaughter for Christmas. She loves arts and crafts and she loves kitties, so it was the perfect gift for her. She was delighted with it! As soon as she opened it, she stopped opening her other gifts and started decorating the kitties. We had to make her set it aside so she could open the rest of her gifts. The kitties are adorable and there are a lot of decorations to choose from. It was a big hit! Creativity for Kids Cute Kitties

I bought this as a gift for my niece's 7th birthday. She loves arts and crafts and kitties, so it was an instant hit. Her father sent pictures of her decorating the kitties as soon as they were out of the box. She still plays with them, and it's been 4 months since I bought them. Good for the imagination and affordable.

My daughter had a lot of fun making these with her little girlfriends. I have found having little projects like this around are great in a pinch when the adults want some time to chat and the kids (6 years old) are busy without having to be sent outside!

This is great for little kids who like cats and decorating things. They're an absolutely adorable design and the kit itself includes quite a few options for how to decorate. It's great since the kid's imaginations can just run wild. Good idea for a play date too!

This is our second kit and we have really enjoyed both of them. This is a great activity when the kids have a friend or two over. The only problem encountered is the glue that comes with it doesn't always stick all items securely. I had to assist and break out the super glue on occasion to secure some of the items.

This was a Christmas gift to my 6 year old granddaughter. She shared decorating the kitties with her grandfather and me, then we had a lot of pretend play with the three bobbleheads. Kept her busy and happy.

I have 4 girls 10 & under and this is a great activity for all. They love to decorate their kitty and make her look as pretty as can be. They usually sit on their dresser after that, but sometimes they grab them for play. We've gotten these before for my girls and for gifts.

she got started on it right on christmas day. loved all the little pieces to put on the cats. my only beef is that the "felt" fur is thin and can be torn off easily if scraped with a sharp object. (when using the silver crown as a necklace, the felt ripped) not a biggy, though, because she doesn't play rough with them.

I'm writing this review just to warn other customers that they might receive the Creativity for Kids plaster Christmas Gnome kit instead of the kitties. I was surprised and peeved to open my box to find the cheapish gnome kit, but understood the mistake when I discovered that the kitties' barcode sticker was on the gnome box. I bought something else for my granddaughter's gift from Ebay since I don't have time to wait for a replacement to be shipped from Amazon, esp. since the same thing might happen again. It seems somebody would have noticed this mistake before it was sent to me since it only takes a few seconds per item to look at the packing slip and compare it to the actual contents of the order. It was a blessing in disguise though, since the quality of the gnome really sucks and the kitties probably aren't much better. - Girls - Creativity'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information