Friday 30 September 2011

Child Suitcase - child luggage, keepsakes


This item is absolutely adorable. I saw it for the first time at my local hospital's gift shop- for double the price. I was pleased to see that the exact suitcase & blanket were available on amazon at such a great deal. For the other buyer who complained about the size- reading the dimensions would've easily solved your problem prior to purchasing. No this isn't a suitcase in place of a diaper bag, but to keep baby's blanket, favorite toy, and pacifier (in other words, "bedtime supplies"), you can't get any cuter! I can't wait till my baby boy is old enough to hold it on his own! :D Child to Cherish Going To Grandma's Suitcase in Pink

When I started shopping for a suitcase that had something on it stating Going To Grandma's, I really wanted something that my granddaughter could pack herself to come to my house. This case is very small, but it's so cute that I just love it. It won't hold her clothes, but it's perfect for any little treasures she will want to bring with her when she does come for a vist.

I thought this suitcase was absolutely adorable. My granddaughter is going on two years old and when I have her come for sleepovers it was fun to see what she decided to pack in her own little bag. It is just the right size for a smaller child to put their little things in. Mom of course still packs a bag with the other clothes but the main purpose in getting this cute, smaller suitcase is for the child's enjoyment in packing their special items. I highly recommend it. To me it was worth every penney.

Although this is a cute suitcase for toddlers, it is way too SMALL. I decided to keep it for my granddaughter to use for her doll clothes since it would cost almost as much to send it back. Picture definitely appears larger than actual product. - Keepsakes - Kid Luggage - Child Luggage'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information