Thursday 29 September 2011

Hypoallergenic - cleansing cloths, hypoallergenic


These wipes are excellent and I am addicted to them. I have tried other products but keep going back to cucumber by Ponds. They have a soft side and an "exfoliating" side. They do not really exfoliate but do a good job at removing some dead skin. I use the soft side in the eye area. One wipe is enough to remove all make up and the skin feels fresh and moisturized.



Ingredients: Water, Hexylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cucumis Sativus Extract (Cucumber), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Green Tea), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (Aloe Vera), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Panthenol, Bisabolol, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Benzyl Alcohol, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate Ponds Clean Sweep, Micro Dermabrasion Wet Cleansing Towelettes, 30-Count (Pack of 3)

I've been using these facial scrubs for years. I am highly allergic and these are safe, I love the smell, and they make my skin feel great, I have CFS, terrible fatigue problems, and am too weak and tired to really wash my face every day, But these scrubs do it just fine, plus they do a light exfoliating that gets any dry skin off, They really have been a lifesaver for me, So, I was thrilled when I searched for them on Amazon recently and saw that you were carrying them now, Really thrilled, This is such a bonus for me, I like to order everything if I can, through Amazon, For numerous reasons, customer service has been so good to me, pricing is great, shipping is terrific, and I because I do everything through Amazon, I can keep a good track on my purchases, For those of us with CFS or fibromyalgia, that is such a bonus, Anyway, I love these facial scrubs and I love Amazon for carrying them, Thanks!

I've tried a variety of facial wipes and find a lot of brands don't have staying power for getting the job done with just one towelette. I have carpal tunnel and arthritis and get frustrated if I have to spend more time than necessary cleaning my face twice a day.



Ponds Clean Sweep, Micro Dermabrasion Wet Cleansing Towelettes are perfect. They are big, they are moist, and they get the job done quickly. I especially like that they are two-sided. Use the 'bumpy' side for cleaning and mildly exfoliating, and the smooth side for wiping away all the residue. I love how they prep my skin for moisturizers.



It seems to me a pack of 30 towelettes should be priced under $5, but you also get what you pay for. As long as these stay around the $6 per package price point, I'll continue to order and use them.

Of all the facial tissues I've used, this one is the most effective at getting makeup off and leaving my face feeling clean but not dried out. It does a good job, but doesn't remove mascara on the first or even second try. I still have to use eye makeup remover.

I was happy to find this product which has apparently been discontinued by Pond's. I tried a private label version from Target's Up & Up brand, but found that it was not nearly as nice as the Pond's product.

I grabbed a pack of these at random in a drug store while vacationing in FL because I had forgotten to bring any cleansing wipes along. Lo and behold, they by far the BEST I have ever used!! (And I've tried a lot!) Cleans your face well and takes all the make up off without rubbing the skin off with it. Leaves no residue to have to try to wash off later. A GREAT product!

Susie

I've tried many kinds of make-up removers. I love this one. It's neat, handy, and easy to use. It takes off make-up without excess rubbing (including water proof mascara) and removal of skin. Makes face feel clean; not greasy or sticky.

I so hate these...more than anything what makes me hate them is the SMELL....aaargh...i bought it on amazon and I have like 4 packs to use...im gonna add some rose water to it so the smell is atleast bearable....i already can't wait to use and finish these off. - Cleansing Cloths - Towelettes - Cloths - Hypoallergenic'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information