Thursday 29 September 2011

Circuit Testers


I bought one of these kits about three years ago when my 35-year old Radio shack meter finally gave up the ghost. The outlet tester is worth the price of the kit alone, and the voltage tester will tell you (without even touching it) whether a circuit is live or not. My wife has decided she needs one for herself for her rental business. Greenlee TK-30 Basic Electrical Kit

I started a project to change all the electrical switches, outlets and fixtures and needed a circuit tester. This kit proved to be perfect. It has all you need to get the job done. The non-contact voltage tester is ridiculously simple to use and works amazingly well. The multimeter is great to test batteries and continuity.



The build quality is great and the kit comes with batteries included. I recommend it.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information