Friday 30 September 2011

Pencil Sharpener


When I tried to sharpen my pencils using the one I got from Amazon, it left my pencils dull. It never did sharpen all the way to the tip, so I'm guessing something was out of alignment. I borrowed another sharpener, which worked great, so it's probably not just me.



It is what it looks like - very cheap. Pencil Grip The Classics Pencil Sharpener with Stainless Steel Blade (Single Wedge Shape), Assorted Colors (TPG-142)

I really needed a cheap pencil sharpener, and this one does the trick. At only 50 cents, I really couldn't beat the price. The size is perfect too (just big enough that it can hold a lot of shavings but not so big that it is too bulky to put in a small zipper pocket). And it hasn't jammed once, which is unusual for cheap little pencil sharpeners. All in all, a great product.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information