Friday 30 September 2011

Digital Camera Accessory - digital camera accessory, 70-300mm


It works and covers the lens, but it simply screws into the end of the lens or filter on the end of the lens. Maybe I should have read more, but I am really not worried about it for the price. I will keep it on hand in case of emergency, but I will not leave it on my lens like I do with my other lens covers. Professional 58mm Digital Tulip Flower Lens Hood For canon 18-55mm , 28-80mm , 28-90mm , 28-105mm , 55-250mm , 70-300mm , 75-300mm , 100-300mm , 50mm 1.4 , 85mm 1.8 with Lens cap Holder and Lens cleaning Kit

I am very disappointed in this Professional 58mm Digital Tulip Flower Lens Hood For canon. When installed on a telephoto lens it gets in the way of the operation of the lens. The lens hood is made of plastic and is easily cross threaded. I wish I could have handled this hood before I had ordered it. This is not worth the money to send it back. Look at another lens hood. You get what you pay for.

Eynpire Camera did process this order in a very timely manner.

I tried out this hood because it was cheap to see if I would like this design. The "tulip" design is not useful. It adds an element to think about when focusing the camera, because now the hood gets in the way of the shot as you turn the lens. Yes, you can turn the hood to not appear in the photograph, but it is an unnecessary adjustment. I will stick with a straight hood.

It screws where normally a filter will go so you can't use them together, also you can't use your lens cap while having this hood on. On my T2i 18-55mm lens if you shoot 18mm that hood gets well into the picture. Keep in mind that with this Hood comes a lens cap holder string and lens cleaning kit. So it really makes no sense to send it back. So if I were me I'd pass on this one. - Lens Accessories - Digital Camera Accessory - 70-300mm - Canon'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information