Thursday 29 September 2011

Accessories - exercise, mini


This ball is not made of thick rubber like you're used to with the large swedish balls at the gym. It popped on me after about 4 months (I am 6ft 170lbs) while I was using it for sit ups.



If you decide to buy it, don't let them sucker you into buying a pump for it. You can blow the ball up like a balloon and don't need the pump. FitBall Mini Exercise Ball FBMINI 9" Dark Blue

My personal trainer recommended using this smaller ball as support when doing sit-ups as it really works the core. Crunches and regular sit-ups tend not to work all the stomach muscles or is [....] the back. However, when used at base of your back, this ball really helps focus on the core muscles. I highly recommend this product.

I use this ball to do crunches. It works the muscles of the back in addition to the abs, and gives you amazing overall abdominal strength. It's the same product as the green Bender Ball that's advertised on TV (I bought one of those too, not as high quality). Only thing is it doesn't come with an excercise DVD, but you can buy one seperately (I just bought the "Pilates Mini-Ball Advanced Workout" coincidentally by Leslee Bender of the Bender Ball). There are many other things to do with this little guy besides abs. Very good quality and you really don't need a pump to inflate it! So cheap too!

I ordered this mini exercise ball for use in my daily stretching. I use it every day for situps (pressed between my knees) and bicycles. I also use it to stretch backwards by arching my back over it from a sitting position. It provides good support. It is easy to keep in the living room, out of the way since it is small. Unfortunately my kids love it for a soccer ball. It did ship fast as promised. I'd recommend it.

One of my friends bought the Bender Ball DVD's. I bought this ball to work out with her. It's perfect, just like the ball she uses. It's easy to inflate and deflate. I keep in my gym bag and it doesn't take up much space at all. I have recommended it to other friends who also bought it and think it's great.

If you are in physical therapy like I am for a back problem, this is a perfect aid to get those muscles in your thighs stretched out. It comes with everything you need to inflate it as much or as little as you need. highly recommended.

ball is easy to blow up by mouth and piece, don't bother buying the pump it's a waste of money. Thin soft rubber ball made to use with lower back for a more intense sit up, behind the head for support or under the rear and small back for balance exercises. it is meant to be aquishy unlike the sweedish/medicine balls. Would definately recommend we use these in gym class all the time so I bought one for home.

DO NOT BUY THE PUMP it is a waste of money. - Mini Ball - Mini - Exercise - Core'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information