Friday 30 September 2011

American Apparel - tall, long


If you are familiar with AA products then you know what to expect from these leggings. They feel like thin t-shirt material, which was what I wanted; something thicker than tights but not too hot for spring/summer. I am of medium height, and it was a tiny bit long but nothing noticable. The order/shipping went fine, this dealer sent the real AA stuff so I am satisfied with this purchase overall. American Manufactured Cotton Spandex Jersey Legging - White M

Exactly what I wanted. Very black, to the ankle. I am tall, so finding leggings long enough is usually a challenge.

Also appreciate that these are just the right thickness so I don't feel overexposed during my workout sessions.

Comfort level is excellent as well.

Highly recommend these leggings. Love American Apparel!

I ordered a medium 10 days ago, and got them this morning. I took them straight home and tried them on...and they were absolutely perfect! I'm only 5'3" but the came to the ankle without bunching and didn't go too high, they sat just under my belly button. They're comfortable, and don't leave lines underneath other clothing. I love 'em!

American Apparel cotton/spandex leggings are some of my favorites. Thick enough where they are not transparent but not too thick. Super soft, comfortable, various colors, they have that nice high waist so they don't slide down when bending over or anything. High quality, like that they are made in the U.S. so sweatshop-free and fair wages (despite the fact that Dov Charney, founder of American Apparel seems to be a bit of a pervert)... as a serious yoga practitioner who lives in spandex leggings, I love these because I can wear them teaching all day and then put on a nice long flowing top and boots to go out at night. Highly recommended.

these leggings fit perfectly for my legs!! And they're super comfortable~i'm glad i chose the right size~~they fit so well~~~it's totally worth the money, i wear them every day. The size do run a little large, so it's best to buy a smaller size. The shipping was fast, too! it only took three days, including a weekend! Totally recommend this product~~

These leggings are thick and smooth, perfect for this winter's oversized sweaters, leggings, with boots look. However, they definitely run large. I am 5'9" and 140lbs, and ordered a large for my height. However, I definitely should have ordered a medium, they are quite big for me in the waist/inseam area.

These are the best leggings I have bought. The quality is superior and they seem much more durable/less likely to stretch or rip than the others I've purchased in the past. I'm happy to support American Apparel too!

My two daughters work in these at their jobs, and I think we have ordered about 20 or 25 pairs. Light for the summer, heavy enough for the winter, good quality, plenty of colors. good price, they are hard to find now in the stores. - Pant - Hue - Long - Tall'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information