Thursday 29 September 2011

Olympus Camera Case - olympus, olympus digital camera


I bought this for my mom's new digital camera, particularly to ensure that the camera didn't break and that there was somewhere to store any extra cards. This handy neoprene case does just that. It's simple and functional. My worry about leather, though it looks stylish, is will it be cushioned enough if the camera falls or gets bumped. Well, this case, because of the neoprene, will cushion any blows and ensure long life and use of your camera. Good purchase. Olympus Neoprene Soft Digital Camera Case

Even though it is soft, provides the perfect security for my camera. I bought it for a Kodak V1003 and it fits perfectly and have extra room for another battery and my card reader. It doesn't have space for chargers or any other type of cables but since that wasn't the goal of my purchase i'm giving it 5 stars, thought you should know anyway. :)

Mostly I like this case, but I do have a couple issues. First, since it was supposedly designed for small cameras like my Olympus 770SW, I don't understand why it isn't a little more form-fitting. I could have gotten a small universal case like this at any Target or Fred Meyer store-my camera practically swam in it. Second, the pockets in the front and back are open on top. At least one of the pockets should close-with velcro or a snap or something-to keep tiny things like memory cards from falling out. I also wish it had more than just a velcro flap to hold it closed. On the plus side, the neoprene is soft and cushiony, it has both a velcro belt-loop and a carrying handle, and is small enough to fit in a coat pocket. All in all it is a nice case, just not quite what I had hoped it would be.

I also purchased a camera and was very pleased with the camera. However Amazon's web site suggested I should also purchase this camera case. When it was received, the case was too small for the camera. Due to the cost of returning the case vs the cost of the case I elected to toss the case. I feel there was misleading advertisement on Amazon's website

Though the little case is fine for what it is, Amazon touts it as a popular purchase for Olympus UZ 590 buyers. That's a real laugh, and misleading, as the camera case doesn't begin to fit that camera. It is a tiny case!

I bought this bag for my Olympus Stylus 1030. I bought this bag for protecting my camera, not for storing huge amounts of gear, and I am very satisfied with my purchase. It holds the camera snuggly and has room for several spare batteries and memory cards. I am not worried about batteries or memory cards falling out, even though the accessory pockets do not have their own Velcro closure, because the neoprene is snug and holds the items nicely in place. It has both a Velcro belt loop and a wrist strap. This is the ideal case for tossing your camera in a backpack or purse without having to worry about damaging it.

This is a great neoprene camera case, but it doesn't belong with the Olympus Sp590UZ. It is a camera case for a small camera and should not be advertised with this camera. It came up when we purchased the SP590uz and people buy this also.... well they should not, it doesn't fit. Maybe Amazon will get the picture and make sure they will have the correct advertising camera bag with the these cameras. Do Not purchase this if you are buying a SP590uz....

This little bag is a perfect fit for our digital underwater camera. It isn't big enough for the charger supplies, but that isn't what I wanted it for. I wanted a bag for carrying the camera in that I could slip into my beach bag, or my purse. It protects the camera, but doesn't add bulk. Excellent price, and very high quality.

Although the design and functional aspects of this product are excellent, the first one I received had defective stitching. By defective, I mean that the velcro belt loop unraveled and pulled off within 2 hours on the first day I used it.

However, Amazon promptly shipped me a replacement. Thanks! - Olympus Camera Case - Neoprene - Olympus Digital Camera - Olympus'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information