Thursday 29 September 2011

Retractable Cable - mini mouse, retractable cable


It's very compact but very well sides and I have big hands. The quality is pretty good, feels sturdy and nice punch with the buttons. The mouse wheel is great, it's actually the same size as those on full sized mouse so there is no problem using it. The retractable cords are also very well made.



Highly recommended. Belkin USB Mobile Retractable Mouse (Black)

The mouse is very compact. But it feels well built and really tracks well on all the surfaces I have tried. I had a less well built mouse before that did not track as well on certain surfaces. I am happy with this purchase.

I have this mouse in pink from Target.

I think I'm in love with it to an almost inappropriate extent; it handles well, the retractable feature is easy and handy and the size is perfect to pop it in my shoulder bag when I'm on the go.

But I'm going to have to agree with some other reviews- the clicker is loud!

The mouse works great but it only lasted 30 days. I read another review that stated the same thing. :-( At first i thought it was an isolated incident but this is my 4th mouse. THIS PRODUCT IS COMPLETE GARBAGE!

I had this mouse 108 days as a backup. During that time it was stored in a desk drawer and brought out for use with my Netbook about four times. On the fifth time it worked fine. I walked away from the machine for a few hours and returned to find it's little red light out. That was it. Game over. Junk.



I've had a Kensington retractable mouse for two years that has travels every day in a backpack and been all over the country. It still works. I'll replace this backup mouse with another Kensington.

Nice little mouse, but I have had two now, and neither has lasted a year. Before it goes down completely, it starts stuttering... have to move it twice to get it going. My 2nd just stopped working after maybe 7 months.

loved the mouse, but had it only a short time and it stopped working. i couldn't figure out why, then i discovered the little pads on the bottom were missing. I don't know if or where i can buy more, but i only have 2 out of four. so i put one at the top and another at the bottom and lo and behold -- it works again.



if anyone knows if these are sold separately anywhere please respond...

This Belkin mouse it pretty cool for its size! Im a college student and I needed a small yet usable mice to go along with my Toshiba Satellite A505 laptop. I did not want to spend too much money on the mouse because it would be only used for a laptop, i could have paid about $10-12 more for a larger full mouse. But for the price its good quality and really good for college kids and for a traveling person. The retractable cord is ideal for a traveling person and for a college student as myself who is always having to unplug things from her laptop on the desk to take it to class. The scroll wheel is nice for a mouse this size. Optical sensor mainly used to indicate that the mouse it on. Mouse is great on all surfaces pretty much...the track ball moves very well. I love the fact that there is no SOFTWARE to install. Overall great, I would definitely buy another one. - Optical Mouse - Retractable Cable - Mini Mouse - Netbook Mouse'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information