Sunday 11 September 2011

Accessories - accessories, grinder


I bought 2 of the dewalt brand cutting/gringing wheels - the 1/8 for a narrow kerf and where I was mainly going to cut, plus the 1/4 for surface finishing or post welding touch up.



You need to hand tighten these with the arbor lock button pressed pretty good or they will spin themselvs off when the trigger is released due to the weight and inertia. There is no locking system used on these since they have embedded screw threads that mate with the arbor.



The embedded mesh lets you do face work even with withe 1/8" blade, so it's sort of a do-all, but for work where I want to bear down on it I bought the 1/4"



The dewalt quality is definitely here in these cutting surfaces, from the threadded screw-on convenience to the mesh in the compound to protect against breakage. DEWALT DW4522 High Performance 1/8-Inch Metal Cutting and Grinding Wheel

no problems - sliced through a crescent wrench that had wedged itself too tightly onto a bar - this took time, as the wrench is some tough hardened steel, but it worked! I observed not too much loss in the metal cutting wheel either.



Product is tough!!

I don't know about product since i have not used it yet.

I purchased it for my grinder for future use.

Product came on time. The service of Amazon as great

as usual. And Dewalt have unshakable reputation.

I have no doubts it's gonna work perfect.

A little bit too pricey though. - Grinder - Accessories - Toys'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information