Thursday 1 September 2011

Airsoft Speed Loader - airsoft, holster


I purchased this product (along with it's counterpart, the right tactical leg holster) as part of my wife's Halloween costume. I'm impressed, I'd have to say. These are super cheap in price, but not quality. Very solid construction, and also very adjustable. My wife was able to easily adjust both holsters to fit her, and (just for kicks) I tried them out, too. I'm 6'1, my arms are a bit longer than average, and my legs are almost twice as thick as hers (she's an average sized 5'4 woman). They look pretty awesome, and because of the quality of their construction, I would trust them for real guns, and airsoft (which is what she'll be using them for).



I also want to say (& yes, I know this isn't the seller feedback spot) that amazon got these to us super fast (& FREE shipping!). 4 days from the time I placed the order until I was unpackaging them, & that was after ordering it late on a friday night. UTG Elite Tactical Leg Holster (Left Handed)

I got this holster about a week ago, and use it for my airsoft sidearms.

At first, using just the two leg straps, it worked fine for about 5 minutes, but then began sliding off. I tried tightening it to the point of being uncomfortable, and it still did. Then, I also used the top strap, which is supposed to clip around a web belt. It worked like a charm. Two days later, I went out airsofting with my friends, and it worked great. Before I ordered, I was afraid that it wouldn't be large enough for my gas powered Desert Eagle, but the holster is huge. It can fit any type of pistol, no matter the size, with its adjustable clip. The magazine slot works well, but I think it would be better if it was clip-secured, isntead of velcro, as velcro is somewhat loud to open.



All in all, its a great product, but make sure you have a belt to secure it to.

I find the UTG holster to be a very good product, i have had many holsters for training excersizes and they were no where near the UTG holster, the UTG holster is more of a universal holster for me, seeing is how I train with the desert eagle, with the UTG it actually fits properly without getting in the way of the clip harness..So I rate this excellent, thanks! - M16 - Holster - Cheap Airsoft Guns - Airsoft'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information