Tuesday 20 September 2011

Ball Point - gel pen, smooth


I'm in charge of ordering pens for my entire company and I've tried countless pens mostly because of sales.

These are hands down the best. They write so smooth, never leaving gaps like cheap papermate pens. The grip is great, the colors are bright and the price is right!

Zebra makes the next best pens but they still don't compare, even the more expensive ones. Pilot G2 Fine Point Rolling Ball Gel Ink Pens, 3-Pack, Red, Blue, Black Ink (31023)

To me, these are hands down the best pens I've ever used. I'd rather buy 50 of these packs than one Montblanc (which I have -received as a gift- and hasn't left the drawer since I tested it).



They just feel comfortable and glide on the paper.



The only bad thing about them is that I never seem to be able to use them all up because people like them so much that they steal them from me!



I've bought dozens and will continue to buy them.

one month ago, I order it, very cheap with free 2days shipping.

This pen is very smooth at writing. I like it.

So I re-order it.

I strongly recommend it.

The only thing I don't like is only one of them is blue. I prefer two blue + 1 red

I like the G2 because it's solid, dependable and doesn't cost too much. My pens get "legs" around the workplace and I also forget them at job sites so there are better pens but would be agonizing to lose them, not the G2. I like the bigger points for notes and making the small drawing. - Retractable - Gel Pen - Great Pen - Smooth'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information