Friday 16 September 2011

Blackberry Accessories - blackberry accessories, fraudulent description


I was worried when I purchased this product that I would end up with a flimsy product. I have bought accessory pieces for phones before and been disappointed when it is not as sturdy as what the phone originally came with. Great product. NEW OEM BLACKBERRY CURVE 8900 BLACK BATTERY DOOR!!

It says OEM but based on the lined paint job on the back of the door, it seems to be a foreign knock-off. However, I am satisfied with the item but if I was into perfection on this one, it would not do. Again I'm satisfied as it is.

I bought this because my original battery cover was extremely scratched and broken. I thought the black would look better than the grey that came with the 8900. It definitely does! It makes the phone look more expensive like it should and it is just overall better looking. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for something different without having to change the entire bezel and faceplate.

Definitely satisfied with this product. Fits and looks perfect on my Blackberry. I love that it is black too! I really did not like the other color of the battery door plus it was all scratched up and missing some of the silver things. Thanks! - Fraudulent Description - Blackberry Accessories'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information