Thursday 1 September 2011

Blackberry Bold 9700 Housing


I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO RECEIVE A "NEW" HOUSING FOR MY BLACKBERRY 9700. INSTEAD I GOT A USED HOUSING THAT HAD AT&T ON IT. MY CARRIER ISN'T EVEN AT&T! I EMAILED THE SELLER AND WAITED A WEEK FOR A REPLY. NEEDLESS TO SAY I DID NOT GET A RESPONSE. I WISH I COULD GIVE 1/2 A STAR. I'M SENDING IT BACK! Black Full Housing for GSM BlackBerry Bold 9700

I opened the package and wow, it was ALL there, even the track pad! The housing came packaged in a small wallet size box and in bubble wrap. Great product, shiny brand new, and I was totally happy with my purchase.

does not fit, then that was achieved when placing the keys and press are left jabs, the phone will reset and marked a key for other, went berserk and ended up sending the phone only 153 text messaging to a contact.



was not original



lost my cadivi's share'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information