Wednesday 7 September 2011

Blackberry Bold Charger - cell phone charger, blackberry bold 9700


I purchased one of these Rapid car charger hoping for the best, see the price is so incredibly low that I was sceptical. But I'm happy to say that I am 110% satisfied and actually ordered a second one, works great at a great price. Would recommend to any blackberry Curve 8530 owner. blackberry car charger for storm 9500 9530 bold 9700

This seems two cheap to work--under $3 including shipping! I use it with a Blackberry Bold 9700 Shipping was fast and I just used it for three days while traveling and it worked flawlessly. What else is there to say?

A rating of a 5 would be all the bells and whistles which this doesn't have. It does have a red led that lets you know that it is properly inserted into the cigarette lighter. Not all chargers have this feature. This red led turning green or blue when the phone is fully charged would have been the bells and whistles which again all chargers don't have also. But the price is good and it does charge my blackberry bold 9700. I gave it a 4.

I bought one of these for my wife's and I Bold 9700's. In my car,you have to angle the charger just right for it to work. Very frustrating especially when you're driving and you have to keep twisting and pulling the charger out for it to work.



In my wife's car, it works flawlessly. I would give this more stars if I thought it was a problem with my cars outlet, but I plug our GPS into it and that works fine. All in all, the charger is as cheap as a button and works well enough in my wife's car to warrant 3 stars.

I bought 2 items from this seller, the items were exactly as described! The seller is absolutely dependable and courteous! You just don't get to experience such EXCELLENT customer service like this now and days! I will def. buy from this seller in the future! The seller is very prompt and punctual! I give the product 5 stars and the seller 6 STARS!



Thank you for such a Pleasurable buying experience!



I will buy from you again!!

It's truly amazing that this only costs $2.42 shipping included! It works perfectly. I've actually had problems with other car chargers, but this one works great, it even has a light that comes on so you know when its getting power. - Blackberry Bold Charger - Blackberry Car Charger - Blackberry Bold 9700 - Cell Phone Charger'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information