Friday 2 September 2011

Blackberry Case - bold 9700, blackberry case


This case is definitely not intended for the Bold 9700. It is too wide and too tall for this device.



I contacted the seller because I thought they had made a mistake and sent a different case. They did send the correct case, but IMHO this case is not suitable for the Bold 9700.



Amazon, the seller or Blackberry should review this and consider modifying the information regarding this case. OEM BlackBerry 8900 8930 8520 9700 9330 Leather Holster

This Case, intended to be used in the belt, is very good for that purpose. The leather and finish is very stylish and of great quality. It has a rotating belt clip, which allows wearing it in different positions. Great Product.

I purchased this pouch for my Blackberry Bold 9700. Contrary to what other reviewers noted, my phone fits perfectly inside the pouch. Perhaps they received the wrong pouch? (a Tour pouch, as one reviewer mentioned).



For the price you're paying, the quality is superb. It's neat, stylish, and well designed. The stitches around the pouch give it a nice look. So does the engraved blackberry logo on the front and the back of the pouch.



The pouch has a magnetic strip. Taking out/putting in the phone is real easy. The phone is also secure inside the pouch.



Also, the swivel feature is great. You have the option of wearing it vertically or horizontally, and can easily change positions while the pouch is clipped to your belt. The pouch also clips quite firmly to your belt/pants.



You can also program your phone to act differently when holstered. (For example, to vibrate or play a sound only when inside the pouch, only when outside the pouch, or in both cases). Furthermore, you can configure the phone to, for example, automatically open the email you just received as soon as you take your phone out of the pouch.



Last but not least, a small word of warning to those who might be wearing it when entering their car. My car has bucket seats, and more than once, upon entering the car, the clip/swivel part of the pouch snapped and got detached from the rest of the pouch. I was able (after quite some time to figure out how it works) to reassemble it. Doubt it's a design flaw, as I imagine this might happen with any belt-clipped pouch. Just be careful when entering your car; tilt your body a bit so the pouch is protected. You'll be fine.



In a nutshell; you can't go wrong with this pouch. It's stylish, well crafted, and great to have. For the price of this thing, I say give it try. Odds are, you're gonna like it.

After going through two "high quality, leather" cases for my Motorola Z9 in about 5 months each, I decided to get the same case that came with my corporate BB 9700 phone. I expected to pay $20 - $30 so when I saw this for $6 including shipping I decided to try it. This is indeed the EXACT same case as the OEM and though it is a little big for my Motorola Z9, the quality of the leather and the swivel clip are excellent. Easily worth twice the price! By the way, this seller also provided very quick shipping.

I purchased this item at a lower price than what it is sold for at a retailer. I was expecting some flaws with the product, but everything was in excellent condition. The shipping was fast and I had no problems with the order. I would definitely buy from this seller again.

Our company switched cell phone carriers, receiving all new 3G BlackBerry Curves. Unfortunately, the new cell phones did not come with cases. After searching the internet for hours looking for a case that was not more than what we paid for the phones themselves, I finally settled on this case. I was very happy with the outcome. They fit the BB Curve 3G perfectly. While we have only had them for a few weeks now, they seem like they are a good quality product that will stand up over time. I would recommend this to anyone.

I was a little weary to buy this case because of all the reviews stating that they received the wrong case or it didn't fit. We received ours and it fits like a glove. Great for the Bold 9700 that we have! - Blackberry Case - Case - Bold 9700 - Holsters'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information