Friday 16 September 2011

Caster Coaster - coasters, furniture pads


This is the best product available for keeping your bed in one place if it has wheels on it and your room has hardwood or laminate floors. Cupped design does not raise bed so it does not affect center support legs

If you have all tile floors, get these....they keep the beds in place and any other furniture you need to keep in place...I am buying another set for my kitchen table !!!

Thank you.....

p.s. and the price is right....not too expensive..

I bought a brand new bed for my room in my apartment with hardwood floors throughout and was very excited to use it to get work done on as well - it took up so much of my room that I literally couldn't fit a desk in the room as well. Unfortunately I also bought one of those generic bed frames that have wheels on the bottom, which doesn't work so well on hardwood flooring. I would sit up against the wall on my bed and have to be very careful not to lean back with too much force or the bed would just roll away underneath me. I couldn't even lean a book up against the wall on my bed (even though it was a 15 lb textbook) without the bed rolling off in the other direction.



I looked around online for a solution to this issue until I came across some blogs regarding how to keep your bed in place with the generic bed frames, the same as the one I have. I bought this slipstick product, and had it set up under my bed just where I want it within about five minutes of them arriving, and then jumped on my bed. Just as an experiment i leaned against my wall about as hard as I could and the bed wouldn't even budge. I couldn't be happier with how well these things work, and I've had them for over a month now and they show no signs of slowing down!

Since moving into my new apartment, I've been rolling around my bedroom at night as my bed frame has wheels. This was the instant solution. 100% worked, 100% satisfied. No more bed moving, period. Great product.

These items work perfectly and much better than I had expected. My mattress sits on the floor with wheels and my bed frame also sits on the floor, with wheels. Consequently, each time I would lean against one or the other side of my bed all 8 wheels rolled, sometimes as much as 8-12", sometime more creating a falling hazard. The headboard rollers would move at a single slight touch. While the much heavier mattress casters needed a little heavier touch to move. (Whatever happened to locks on the casters, particularly for my over the top, too expensive mattress?) I have bought and tried the 4" wooden blocks made specifically for holding the casters in place but they made an already high bed too high even for a quite tall person so they had to go. I am very satisfied with this purchase.

These are awesome!! I ordered two sets, one for each bed. Each set comes with 4 and some people have said two work, but I'd rather use four on each bed just to be safe. The bed does not move and there are no more scratches on the floor!!

We have a california king on hardwood floors with wheels on the frame legs. Our orginal plan was to buy a rug to slow the movement down but it seemed a waste of money since so much of it would be hidden under the bed. Put these on and it has not moved since, they have been great, love them, you will not regret them, just make sure you realize they come in two diff sizes so you need to do a little measuring. - Bedroom - Bed - Coasters - Furniture Pads'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information