Friday 16 September 2011

Casual Socks - izod, socks


I agree with the previous reviewer: these are quite thick for "crew" socks. They are as thick as sport socks. Nevertheless, they are true to size and good quality. Fast shipping. Great colors. Great under jeans. IZOD Men's 3-Pack Multi-Color Casual Cotton Crew Sock 3 Pack, Earth (Brown/Green/Beige), One size

I like these socks. They feel a little thicker than the normal cheap sock. They are also fairly soft. I've had them for several months now and they are holding up well. I haven't used the dryer on them. I just wash them and hang them up to dry.

This is a nice set of brown socks for fall/winter. I took off one star because 2 of 3 of these sets are suprisingly tight on the top. That makes me concerned that it isn't elastic enough to last.



Other than that these are very comfortable socks, a hard-to-find 3-pack of browns for a reasonable price, and they helped keep me warm over the last couple of weeks of cold winter weather in Cleveland. I will probably get another set of these next Fall if they're still holding up.

I was tired of buying socks and having them wear out in six to eight months. I decided to buy these and am glad I did. They are comfortable, they fit well. The only negative I can think of is that I find they slip to the side when I am walking around the house and I have to fix them when I sit down. I do think they are worth the money spent. - Izod - Socks - Warm Socks'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information