Thursday 1 September 2011

Dance Workout - sexy, dance workout


O.k., so you know how the "Little Black Dress" is a fashion must-have? Well, I am willing to argue that this stretch-knit ballet top is *so* sleek, fabulous and elegant that *it* should be added to the standard repertoire of clothing must-haves. We could call it the LBT...Little Black Top. One thing I love about this top is that it does come all the way to your natural waistline - just below the belly button - so it's not one of those annoying crop tops that you try to wear out to dinner or a club,only to end up feeling slightly exposed. It covers your belly button, but it stops at just the most elegant place, and since it's stretchy, it moves with you - doesn't ride up or sag down. When I put it on with some capri pants, I felt like Audrey Hepburn in one of her elegant, timeless, well-fitted costumes. I highly recommend this top - it is soooo soft, and it makes you feel effortlessly sexy. Plum / Purple Sexy Stretch Knit Ballet Neck Top by KD dance, Show Off Your Sexy Shoulders, Yoga or Dance Class to Cocktails, Soft, Cozy & Fierce, Made in NYC USA Extra Small

I just want to say that these sweaters should be in every womans closet! The material is super soft and fit is true to size, revealing just enough shoulder...perfect! am half way to owning one in every color. I believe this is the perfect sexy sweater. The seller is wonderful, great communication and very kind. Thanks again !!

This sweater is a must have!!! My red sweater is just oh-so-perfect when it comes to form and style. I wish I could buy all the colors available. This sweater is meant to be worn as an off the shoulder top. It falls nicely down to your waist without looking too long or too slouchy. I just like to wear my clothes more form-fitting and body-hugging and this is just perfect for my figure.

I just love the way the model is wearing it with a scarf to accent the neck and show casing the shoulders. This is a great rule of thumb when you want to contrast the exposing of your shoulders with a covering of your neck. You can even wear a statement style bibb necklace, choker, or a larger pendant to bring attention to your neck and face. All in all, this is a must have for dancers and non-dancers alike. Thank you so much for your awesome products and service! Keep up the great work, KD DANCE!!!

This top is warm. When I received the product, it looked like a pair of pants, I thought I ordered the wrong product. It was just what I expected. They ran a bit small but I decided to keep it because I'm still satisfied with the product. - Sexy - Yoga Tart - Low Rise - Dance Workout'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information