Thursday 1 September 2011

Flower Girl - flower girl, wedding


I ordered two of these necklace and bracelet sets for my flowergirls. The necklace and bracelet are what I expected, plastic and appropriate for 4 year olds.



The packaging is really cheap, the poem is printed on what looks to be cardboard, and I'm definitely going to remove the necklace and bracelet from the package and put them in a nice gift box before I give them to the girls. Plastic Flower Girl Necklace and Bracelet Gift Set

I received this with the box all twisted, which sort of defeats the purpose of the cute box/card combo on the front. I will be opening it and re-packaging the jewelery myself. Not a great buy even for as inexpensive as it is. I find better at Wal-mart...sorry.

I agree with previous reviews. It is pretty cheap packaging, and I will be putting them in a different box. As for the necklace, it certainly is plastic, but it looks nice and seems pretty durable for a little girl. Also, it was a very reasonable price so for how much it costs it certainly is worth it.

Purchased these for my flower girls (toddlers). The price was perfect and the product met/exceeded my expectations. The necklaces look like they are real and if they somehow get damaged or lost there will be no crying over spilled milk. - Flower Girl - Wedding'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information