Tuesday 20 September 2011

Halloween Costumes - halloween costumes, toddler costumes


This is an adorable costume. But beware that it runs small and there is not enough material in the seams to have it altered. It would have been nice if the manufacturer would offer a few more sizes, maybe up to a 4T or so. The quality is fine, it's all flannel and so will give some extra warmth on Halloween. The little booties are cute too but they are flannel and your toddler will slip and fall hard on a smooth surface. The booties should have an anti-skid rubber layer on the bottom.

I would give this costume a five-star if it was available in larger sizes. It's really hard to understand why the manufacturer stopped at a 2T. This makes no sense Flower Garden Gnome - Size: 2T

Absolutely love it! It was the cutest costume worn by any 2 year old this season! It does run small. It just fit my 2 year old that wears 2T clothes. The hat would not stay on at all, so I had to make a string attachment and stuff the hat with paper. The shoes have no grip on the bottom and so my daughter could not walk on tile floor without falling. Overall, we love this costume!

Really adorable costume. I had to modify by sewing ribbons on the hat so it would tie on. Or else there's no way it would stay on my daughter's head. Also the booties are cute but very slick. She can only wear them outside or on carpet. My daughter is 15 and 1/2 months, wears a size 24 mo - 2T and this costume fits great. Can't wait til Halloween!

The costume looks cute. However I ordered a 2T, and was sent a 12-18 months. Amazon handled the return well. I gave the seller the benefit of the doubt and put another order in. I got the wrong size again.

There's a white label that's afixed to the package that says 2T. However the actual product packaging as well as the tag in the costume both say 12-18 months. I'm not sure what's going on, but I won't be ordering from this seller again.

RUNS SMALL....just like all the previous reviews read. I purchased a 2T for my daughter to wear this Halloween. She is in 18 mon clothing (she will be 16 mon when she wears this.) I tried it on her and def runs small. The only part I feels runs true to size was the arm length. The arms gather so the length is not an issue.

There was a small tear in the front of the plaid shirt. Not large enough to return since she will only wear this once (but you can see it!). Hat fits fine and show covers will fit as long as they do not go over a very thick bulky shoe.

It was way too small for a 2T size listing. it is also not appropriate to have felt bottom shoes for a two year old running around on halloween. we cut the bottoms out of the shoes and had to use the fabric to expand the hat.

My Daughter just turned 2 and mostly wears 18 months. I got a 2T based on the reviews. Now she is in the 20% for height and 5% for weight so she's tiny, the sleeves were just to her wrist by the skirt barely covered her but. I got a pair of sparkly white pants for like $3 from wally world to solve that. Now her head is in the 50-60% and i had to cut the hat up the sides about 2" on each side to get it over her head!! Still it would not stay on! It's very cut but i think the hat could be bigger and the skirt longer.

My 2 year old takes a 18-24 month size normally and I ordered a 2T in this just in case. The hat was still WAY too small, as were the shoes. I made the hat work by cutting and sewing, but couldn't make the shoes work. It was very poorly constructed, but I guess you get what you pay for. - Baby Costume - Halloween Costumes - Toddler Costumes - Costumes'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information