Friday 2 September 2011

Iphone 3gs Charger - iphone 3gs charger, iphone 3g charger


Being an iPhone 3GS user, I know how expensive the simplest items can get. If you love to spend money and want the best of everything, this may not be the product for you. If you are like me and just want something that works and won't break my heart when it stops working or comes up missing - then this is a great deal.



Such a good deal that I got several of them and I have them in my car, my wife's car (she has an iPhone 3G), and I pass them out to my friends as nice gifts.



The charger feels like a toy, very light and I wondered if it even worked, but after several months of a hard life in my Jeep, it has proven to be a champ. Car Charger for Apple iPod iPhone 3G 3GS (White)

I tried first time and it charged my new iPhone. Second time it didn't charge instead overheated my iPhone. Since then my iPhone is acting wierd. In the middle of an app, it exits. Hangs for couple minutes for no reason. Starts iTune out of nowhere.



Be carefull, don't fall for a cheaper piece. Pay extra and get a decent one. I do not recomment this to anyone.

I spent more on the shipping than I did for the charger itself. IT DOESN'T EVEN WORK. Eforcity doesn't refund shipping and handling..so returning it would be pointless. I'm really annoyed that all of these reviews are so great and the merchandise I buy is broken.

I bought 3. One overheated, even though it worked. I'm afraid to use it now. The other blew a 5amp fuse in my cigarette lighter but the phone was saved, thank goodness. The third I gave as a gift and now can't remember who it was. I feel guilty because it could destroy their phone.



Please BE CAREFUL using this product. If it gets hot, you might consider the possibilities for your car and your phone. Is it really worth it?

I bought this cause the crappy battery life of my 3gs and need a little something extra to make it through the day. Was cheap and fit my budget. I have used this charger for a month now about 4 times a week regularly and nothing is wrong yet. I liked it so much I bought one for a relative. I have tested this charger with the 3gs and the 1st gen ipho e and both work.

From the reviews it looks like this product is a hit-n-miss. Bought it because it was cheap and cheap is as cheap gets with this thing. It turned out to be another cheap charger that works for a few days but later fails.

I used this charger for 2 days, everything seemed fine. On the 3rd day of use, I started the car with the charger plugged in, but without the iphone connected to the charger. At this time, I started smelling a distinct burning smell. which i finally traced back to the charger. I quickly unplugged it and let it cool down, waited 5 minutes, then plugged it back in along with the iphone plugged in. The red light did not come on and the phone was the charging. Be warned of this issue when using this item. For now, I will look for another one here listed on amazon. - Iphone - Car Charger - Iphone 3gs Charger - Iphone 3g Charger'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information