Friday 16 September 2011

Ipod Accessories - earphones, earbuds


Keeps everything together and should work very well for other brands of Buds.Have used it everyday for the last month and protects eveything while not in use.Flash card fits great in top. Zipper looks well made. It is a hard shell, but please do not drive you jeep over it. Earbuds Travel Case for JLab JBuds, Black

WOW, what a great bargain. Nice zipper case with a space for an SD Card or other small items (like the two extra sizes of ear bud covers). I would certainly purchase these comfortable earphones again.

Earbuds Travel Case for JLab JBuds, blue. The earbuds do fit, and it is an OK case to carry them in, but the construction of the case is shoddy at best. The zipper is glued on by hand, as it goes from low on one side to high on the other, one side is loose the other side is so tight, sooner or later the zipper will separate, making the case useless. I gave 2 stars because of its short life expectancy.

I understand the frustration of receiving a used product, but don't give the product 1 star because Amazon messed up.



This is a great little case that will help you keep your ear buds handy.





Now, I didn't give it a five, because I think it was a bit pricey for being just simple ear buds case.



But a good product. If you wanna shell out the bucks, you won't be disappointed.

The case is excellent for not only earbuds, placed in the mesh holder under the lid, but one can also put a small download or recharge cord in the main part of the interior (non-mesh covered) section. I use it this way and carry it in my pocket for my iPhone. Unfortunately, is is rather bulky for pants pocket, so is better used as directed as a carrying case for purses, suitcases, and briefcases. It's soft nature does allow for a little compression, yet is stiff enough for good protection of its contents.

This appears to be a solidly built product, but there was nowhere on the Web where the actual dimensions were listed. I attempted to contact the manufacturer but was met with silence. I decided to order it anyway and when I got it, I was somewhat disappointed by its thickness: the external dimensions are 3" in diameter and 1-3/8" thick. It seems to me it could be cut down 1/4" or so and still fit almost any ear buds.



That said, it does what it's supposed to, so I can't really fault it too much.

This case is the perfect storage to keep your earbuds protected and extend their life. It is sturdy to throw in a bookbag or a suitcase. The tiny mesh pocket inside is perfect to store an airline adapter plug.

After the zipper broke on my go to case, I came across several before I settled on this JLabs product. It comes in blue, black, pink and silver. I ordered the black one. After a few months of use, I have to say that its held up well.



Size wise, this case measures a little over two inches. The shell is made of EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) which is basically the same stuff that most athletic shoes are made with. The exterior has a nice fabric look and feel to it. This case is also tagged with the JLabs logo on the top.



At first I was a little worried about the zipper holding up. So far so good. I like the heavy duty rubber grip that's mounted to the zipper. The inside mesh pocket has come in handy. Arizona based JLabs backs this product up with a one year warranty. The company also sports an above average website with product information links and a toll free customer service number.



This past weekend I discovered that my Tiffen lens filters fit perfectly. Knowing that the filters are better protected in this case, I ordered two more for my camera bag. Overall I'm impressed with the protection this product provides. So far its been a cost effective tool that has lived up to its billing.

I thought I was being a little "anal" purchasing a case for my earbuds. I mean, come on...a case for my earbuds? However, now that I have it, I can't see how I lived without one. I love it because when I would go to the gym I was always untangling my buds forever before finally getting them on. No longer a problem. Also, I have a Nike+ for my ipod and the small components fit very nicely in the mesh pocket. Well constructed and worth the money. - Jlab - Earbuds - Earphones - Jbuds'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information