Sunday 11 September 2011

Look And Wearing Very Nice And Comfortab... - casual fit shirt, look and wearing very nice and c


The shirt is reasonably priced, considering how hard it is finding denim or denim style shirts. I gave this (Wrangler) Riggs shirt 4 out of 5 stars because the material seems a bit thin but adequate. I might also add that the care label says wash in cold water and make sure it is turned inside out. The fit is good (XLT on a 74 inch 200 lb frame). I would recommend this shirt. RIGGS WORKWEAR by Wrangler Men's Big and Tall Denim Work Shirt, Antique Navy, XXX-Large Tall

RIGGS WORKWEAR by Wrangler Men's Big and Tall Denim Work Shirt Very specific requirements for a denim shirt. I was thrilled to find everything I needed at Amazon. Will search here again when I need something very specific. - Casual Fit Shirt - Look And Wearing Very Nice And C'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information